Become a patient
If you wish our experts to give a free assessment of your case,
please fill out and submit an application form
Dr. Linda Brokāne
Cancer as a multifactorial disease should be addressed in a holistic integrative way, therefore we work as a team of professionals not only with virotherapy which is our core treatment but we implement other health enhancing treatment modalities. The individual approach to each patient is of utmost priority. A gentle touch, a gentle word and a gentle virus - these are the things that can make a difference.
- 2009-2014 Residency in governmental cancer care clinic, working with cancer patients (mainly systemic therapy)
- February 2015 - until now medical oncologist, implementing virotherapy in cancer care
- Gestalt practitioner
- Volunteer at patient summer camps "Source of Strength" for 5 years
- Riga Stradins University, Residency in medicine, specialty - Oncologist Chemotherapist
- Riga Gestalt Institute, Gestalt therapy
- Gerson Institute, Module I Gerson practitioners training
Dr. Inta Jaunalksne
Virotherapy is one of the newest immunology fields and I as an immunologist would appreciate all latest trends.
- 1989 - 2009 Latvian Oncology Center, immunologist
- 1996 - 2016 Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital, Clinical Immunology Center, Head of Clinical Immunology Center
- 1977 - 1983 Riga Medical Institute, Medical faculty
- 1983 - 1984 Internship – Internal medicine
1986 until now -Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital
When you feel tired and weak, force yourself to move. After excersising you will discover how powerful and spirited you really are. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count.
-2018 Physiotherapist/National Rehabilitation Centre “Vaivari” (ambulatory care)
-2017 Physiotherapy assistant/Clinic of Neurology, Austria (palliative and neurologic care)
-2014-2018 Aqua Fitness Instructor/Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA
-2014-2018 Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Rehabilitation, Bachelor Degree
Dr. Ārija Cipruse
Doctor of Acupuncture
I believe that acupuncture is one of the most important parts of integrated medicine. It is a bioregulatory method and these methods are very important for any disease. They help people to restore their own health, self-regulating capabilities.
-2015 till now Premium Medical
-2000 till now Aparmita
-1969 - 1975 Riga Medical Institute, Master degree
-2005 - 2006 Medical Academy of Latvia, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Associate's Degree
-2009 - 2011 University of Latvia, Health Science in Nutrition Science, Master degree
I think mutual trust is the key to successful treatment.
It is important for me to listen to the patients and understand their needs.
-2017 until now - Riga 2nd Hospital
-2017-2018 University of Latvia Bachelor degree in Health Care, Surgical Nurse
-2015-2017 Riga First Medical College